11 AM - 5 PM EDT October 18-21 & 25-28. 70+ sessions in eight tracks: clinical operations & project management, quality & risk management; site management; contracts; budgets & billing; regulatory compliance; management & professional skills; and special topics. 90+ CME, CNE, CLE, CCB and other contact hours (depending on type). Money-back satisfaction guarantee. To the extent practical given the pandemic, the conference will include an in-person, face-to-face component at the Millennium Biltmore in Los Angeles, California.
We are always looking for speakers for MAGI conferences, starting with MAGI's Clinical Research vConference - Spring 2021, which starts on April 26, 2021.
Being a speaker offers many benefits. For information and articles about speaking at MAGI, click here.
If you are interested in speaking at this conference (or any that follow), follow the instructions below to tell us which sessions/workshops interest you. You may also propose other topics. After collecting expressions of interest, we match speakers with sessions/workshops.
MAGI conferences address topics relating to clinical research operations, regulatory compliance, and business, not science or medicine. Numerous factors figure into the selection of speakers. You can increase your chances of speaking by:
- Expressing interest in a timely manner
- Identifying multiple sessions/workshops that interest you
- Entering information about yourself and your approach to the topics that interest you
- Participating as an attendee
- Contributing to MAGI's standardized best practices
- Contributing an article to the Journal of Clinical Research Best Practices
- Joining MAGI (for free)
- Being persistent
Conference registration is free for speakers, including workshops. We rarely subsidize travel or lodging costs. We do not pay honorariums.
This is step 1 of a 4-step process:
1. Read this introductory page.
2. On your profile page, update your speaking interests:
3. Wait to hear from MAGI
- Click on the Speaking Interests tab,
- Click the "Edit" button in the upper right corner.
- Click the "I am interested..." checkbox.
- Express interest in one or more conferences.
- Express interest in up to 10 sessions and workshops.
- Indicate your priorities, briefly mention how you will approach the topics (material you will focus on), and submit proposals for new topics.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions, please contact us as soon as possible at MAGI Support.
To get started, click here to sign in.